Not feeling very prepared for the upcoming boat trip as I had flu for a week and been absolutely useless at getting anything done. However, I have had time to reflect on what I am looking forward to and what I feel a little apprehensive about. Here’s my Top 5’s:
Looking forward to:
- Seeing new places (obviously!)
- Being on the open sea for hours at a time. Sunbathing, reading, writing is on the agenda.
- Being on the ocean at night and seeing a clear sky – that’s a new one for me. I imagine it to be blissfully peaceful and breathtaking
- Not knowing how long we will be at any one place and where we might go next. We have a rough idea but it’s all weather-dependent.
- Feeling free. You know the letting go of the ropes and saying ‘OK, we’re outta here…where shall we go next?’
Feeling Apprehensive About:
- Tidal Waves
- Jelly Fish
- Running out of fuel in the middle of nowhere.